I’ve had my nose in these Twilight books for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I finished them awhile ago and now need to replace the empty spot in my soul with something else. Dreams of vampires! Hehe. Well, since that hasn’t been my excuse over the last week and a half I’d have to say….I had to catch up on all the work I neglected during my Twilight days. Which explains my lack of blogging. I decided I would take a moment to catch up on my blog. I can't catch up on everything but I'll try to this week. Here goes:
Emergency Placement Call
3 months ago

6 comments:
Hey Lynsie! I didn't know you had a blog. Happy birthday a week ago. I'm glad you took some time off for yourself, that is great and you certainly deserve it! I'm also happy you have enjoyed the Twilight series. They are so good. (You are lucky you are reading them now, you won't have to wait an entire year to read Breaking Dawn.)
Hey silly, I wouldn't have brought up the hair thing if it was a sore subject, of course you weren't mean to me! I just was remembering how funny I thought it was.
You've been a busy little girl! That breakfast is looking SSSOOO good to me right now! I've never had a pedicure, but it looks kind of nice. I think I need to be pampered right now!
Lynsie, happy belated birthday. I'm the worst aunt ever. I love every single post on your blog. I was laughing out loud about your pink hair and then having to babysit later. Too funny. Love your gorgeous toes, by the way. They're so shiny!
Your day off looks like so much fun!! Loved the pictures of the crazy hair!!!
Hey Lynsie- we are going out of town this weekend so sorry I can't make it to your party. We are headed to Idaho for a road trip.
Post a Comment