I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Scent"sational News


I have just recently signed up to be a Scentsy consultant. The Scentsy warmers make a great addition in any home and also are safe for children. They use a 25 watt bulb that melts the scent bar into a delicious aroma. If you're interested in Scentsy let me know. Contact me at lynsie.scents@gmail.com
or
Have a "Scent"sational Day!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds fun! A new endeavor is always good. I will have to check out your website!

Emily and James said...

I'm so excited to come to the party! :) James will be gone this weekend too, so it will be nice to have that to do! By the way... I'm reading eclipse again after re-reading the first two. It just gets better! Our husbands are going to hate us when August 2nd comes around!!!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh, how fun! My mom got me a Scetsy warmer and some of the little wax chunks for Mother's Day. The problem is I am going through the little scent chunks faster than I should, and I was getting worried about where I would get more when I ran out, but then you saved the day! Yeah! Let me know how to order and I'll order through you.

Marcy said...

that is great! i just heard of those not too long ago but they look great!

Lacey said...

You can hook me up when I come down. can't wait to see you soon. did you get the bra pictures.

Marisa Jean said...

Okay, I just BARELY ordered a sentsy TODAY! I'm so mad that I didn't see this before I submitted my order! But I'm sure I'll want some new scents in the future. I LOVE my current sentsy so much that is why I ordered another one!

Diana said...

MMMMMMMMM ... yummy! I love Scentsy. Your mom got me hooked on it.

Miriam Jean said...

Haha great! We live right by the inventors, my Mom is really good friends with one of them. We have one a sample basket right now!
love miriam