We had crazy hair day at school, unfortunately, I can't post pictures of my students.... however, if I must say, I think I pretty much had the coolest hair of all the adults. Cami's comes in pretty close, but it had my help so that counts I guess. Needless to say, one of the other teachers got me a babysitting job with her neighbor. She says on the phone, "She comes highly recommended. She is great with kids." Then I remembered what I looked like and hoped I would have enough time to wash my hair before knocking on the strangers' door to babysit their child.
Crazy #1 and Crazy #2-who are all these crazy teachers? No wonder their kids are out of control! I mean what can I really expect (look at their role model).
Emergency Placement Call
3 months ago

2 comments:
Fun hair! You really should think about doing your hair like that all the time! Remember when I said that your hair looked like a rooster in the back, and it made you mad? That doesn't even compare to this!
I actually like it! MInus the pink I think it is cute!
Post a Comment