Hey everyone who reads my blog please do this it takes like 1 minute. My sister Ashley states, "For the past year I have been volunteering for AmeriCorps VISTA working with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah. I am almost at the end of my year of service, and have loved being able to serve my country in fighting poverty. I entered a video contest for AmeriCorps with the help from my brother, and they picked our video as one of the top five finalist. The winner of the contest receives a volunteer vacation to travel to another country and serve those in need. I would get the chance possibly to go educate women in India, travel the Amazon river stopping to help small local villages with medical issues, or go to Africa to help in orphanages.
It would be a great opportunity to go and try to make an impact in other areas of the world. If you would help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Just click on the link below, and click "MY VOTE" to the right of my video. It asks you to enter a valid e-mail, and that's all you have to do.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help my sister achieve her dreams and vote so she can make even the smallest difference in someone's lives. To watch the awesome video and vote click here. In case you didn't see it click HERE, HERE, HERE!
And for others here is the link in all it's actuality: http://www.americorpscontest.org:80/public/StreamVideo.aspx?videoId=88&public=1
Emergency Placement Call
3 months ago

6 comments:
dude, i just saw this on cami's blog too. it really is quite impressive. hope she wins!!!
We voted!!
You will have to tell your sister and brother that they did a great job. What an amazing chance they will have.
It was fun to read what you have been doing. Kind of a way to catch up. Keep in touch you!
I voted! Keep us informed on how it goes!
Just want you to know I voted a couple days ago. That video was great! I'm impressed!
Hey where are your birthday pictures!?
Post a Comment