I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oops...I think I forgot I had a blog!



I am a little ashamed of my lack of bloginess. Perhaps it's been because I've had a burst of craziness with school and everything else. Although, you could mix it with a stint of laziness also. I have started a few posts but just never got around to finishing them. I know....I have broken the Blogging Rules of Conduct.


0 comments: