I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Night out with Friends

Some friends from work invited us out with them. Perhaps we wouldn't have gone if we would have known what we were getting into. We went to this bar & grill called "Dick's"- where they are paid to be rude and obnoxious and a little vulgar. It was a good time because we were with friends. I will only post appropriate pictures.After asking for a refill, our server brought out Rhiannon's ice tea in this pitcher just for her. They just come and slam it down and then go on their way. Then he brought Aaron's drink in a bucket-I think they drank it all too. Bathroom break anyone?
Ezra and I, thinking, we're too nice to belong in a rude place like this. Ezra had a difficult time with all the rudeness at first. Then he realized that was the point, and got over it. We went bowling after that but...of course I didn't take any pictures of that. I bowled a 146....oh yeah...soon to be champion bowler!

1 comments:

Mikkel said...

You'll have to tell me more about this place next time we are together. I am interested to hear if they are really that rude and why anyone goes there!