I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us! Let's take the day off!

Cami and I decided we deserved a break from work and school. So for our birthdays we took the day off. It was a blast and so relaxing to not have to worry about school or being anywhere. We started the day off with some delicious breakfast from Hash House A Go Go. If you haven't been you should go- DELICIOUS!Woah! Look at these breakfasts! Delicious cinnamon banana french toast for Cami and vanilla waffles for me below. Yummy! The gross part is I actually ate it all. I know...disgusting, huh?
It's pedicure time! Yay...we love pedicures and not knowing what they're saying about our toes! I was a little ticklish!Our cute little toesies with their beautiful artwork.

The real Cami and Lynsie... can anyone take us serious?

4 comments:

Dustin and Kristin said...

It looks like you two had a great birthday. Did you? It's been fun reading about your life recently.

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday! Good for you two to treat yourselves on your day! Looks like you had fun! Loved the toes, so cute!

Liesel said...

I wish it were me in those pictures. Looks like a fun time!

kori said...

You are too Funny! so glad we're family, happy really late birthday!