We walked all the way from Las Vegas through New York (above) to Planet Hollywood just to get to a little corner of Heaven on Earth a.k.a Sephora.
Aims and I posing sexy in front of Sephora (we need to practice the sexy faces...Zoolander look-is it Blue Steel or Magnum? I can't remember which?!).
And this look could be yours for only the small price of $180. Who wouldn't want to look this glamorous daily I mean it would only cost thousands of dollars a year. Btw, that is only for the mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss, bronzer, and a dab of perfume. With out the perfume it would be around $120. Crazy!
Amy's $70 eye job! Beautiful!
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago

2 comments:
Wow, you and Amy are beauties! I don't think I've ever been inside a Sephora store. That shows how pathetically clueless I am. Love the Zoolander pose. Classic!
Way cute pics! I miss my sisters too, so I'm sure you guys have been having a blast! And you guys look beautiful!
Post a Comment