I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More Fun with Aims!

So on Friday night, we decided to stay away from the strip and go get dinner. We went to B.J.'s and had delicious pizza and the best of all we got free birthday pizookies for Aims and Teddy's Birthday. They were delicious! If you haven't been there you definitely have to go for the pizookies. They come in chocolate chip, peanut butter, oreo, white chocolate/macadamia, oatmeal raisin, and I can't remember what else. They are to die for!
After B.J.'s we went to Red Rock to bowl-the lanes were super slippery but we still had a good time!





0 comments: