I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh the things you can find at the Goodwill!

So Amy and Teddy are down here for the weekend, and of course, we have to go visit the Goodwill, a.k.a Hollywood. It's our favorite place in Vegas! Well, we found a few good buys. I found a horribly ugly dress that is going to make one great Halloween costume! We found a few other good things, but the best thing was what we found in the parking lot as we were leaving. Here is this crazy truck whose driver is obviously a reptile lover and a drinker. His truck was covered in bottle caps and his dash (as you can see in the picture) is overflowing with an abundance of lizards, alligators, crocodiles, iguanas, oh and a George Bush bobblehead. Interesting people! I would have liked to have seen the driver, but unfortunately we couldn't wait around. Oh and if you couldn't tell those crocs are eating a little toy Woody. Poor Woody! Where's Buzz when you need him?The side view of the truck! How much time and drinking has gone into this creative mode of transportation. The other side view.Us standing and wondering what on Earth are people thinking sometimes???!!

6 comments:

Emily and James said...

That is insane! I wonder if it's some old woman who just honestly can't think of anything better to do. You know how women like that are! :) Sounds like you had a great time though!!

Nicole said...

OH NO! I lived there for 18 years and never saw anything quite that interesting! Crazy! Hope you had fun with your sis!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

That's so funny! There are some strangely talented people in this world! Too bad there wasn't something more constructive to do with that talent!

Anonymous said...

Only in Vegas! That is pretty crazy. Hope you had a good spring break!

Diana said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you had a fun weekend. We missed you in Rexburg.

Marcy said...

that is so funny! i have never seen anything like that-but i bet most people would just think it was a vegas thing huh? anyway, i should have you shop at the goodwill for me. it is just so hard to do with my two little ones!! so, where is the pic of the ugly dress-i want to see it!