Fortunately, I am on SPRING BREAK! YAY! Unfortunately I have nothing to blog about. Maybe later in the week when Aims and Teddy get here we'll have some pics or some other fun stuff to blog about. My spring break has been filled with cleaning so far! Wahoo! So much fun! Although, I can actually say it is so nice to have things cleaned and put away.
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago

3 comments:
Lynsie, I know you have tons of stuff to blog about. Tell a funny story about one of your students, brag about how talented you are, tell three wishes you wish for. You are awesome! Have fun with Amy & Teddy. Those two will certainly give you something to write about! Love you.
Well, at least you're getting cleaning done. I've been lounging around!! :) I need to get cleaning though. I think I will start tomorrow. Thanks for being my motivation! :) You are awesome!!
hey! i just discovered your blog! i made it to texas, working for the national park, saving the endangered Kemps Ridley sea turtle. pretty sweet. have a fun spring break! miss visiting you guys already. if you ever need it to rain, give me a call and i'll try to stop by :). peace out
Post a Comment