I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Thursday, March 6, 2008

Estela's Blessing








On Sunday, little Estela Rose was given a name and blessing. She looked so pretty. She is only 2 weeks old here. Rose Marie wanted a soft, white blanket and so I made her one. I have to admit...it was very pretty- especially with little Estela wrapped up so comfy in it. I also through together the little headband because we didn't have anything for her hair. We got to see lots of family and eat lots of good food. Thanks, Jeff, for the delicious barbeque (as usual... I think I ate 5 pieces of chicken). You haven't tasted good barbeque until you've had Jeff's!



6 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Your blog is cute! I don't think you have to have kids to have a blog, you just have to have something interesting to say which you always do! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten, that just shows how long it's been since I've seen you. Love ya!

Diana said...

I'm so glad you have a blog, Lynsie. Keep the posts coming so I can read all about your life. It would be nice to see you sometime! Love you!

Candice said...

Beautiful baby. I'm so happy your blogging now! Fun! I'll be checking on you regularly! :)

Candice said...

Diesal has been fighting a disease and is loosing. He's at the vet waiting for my dad to get home from out of town so he can put him down. We are all really sad about it.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Hey Lyns, I didn't where to answer your question, but I guess here is as good as any place right? Go to layout, then add a new page element and it is one of the options to add links to your page. I hope that helps, I'm kind of a loser when it comes to computer stuff! Love ya,

Jill

Marcy said...

What a pretty baby!!! and you made that blanket?? FANCY!! and the headband-i am impressed! if i ever have a baby girl-i am calling you!