I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Sunday, February 28, 2010

Two Month Well Check

Cyrus turned 2 months on January 8, 2010. At 2 months our little Cyrus weighed 12 lbs and was 25 inches long. He is growing up so fast. He has discovered his hands and is pretty good at always getting them to his mouth. Occasionally he will miss and get a little frustrated. Cyrus really loves music and he likes it loud. If he starts to cry we just turn up the music and he will stop. He is laughing all the time and is always full of smiles. We love our little boy.

I am getting so big! I just keep getting taller and taller! Soon I will be as tall as Aunt Amy!


Cyrus at 2 months!







2 comments:

Mikkel said...

You know this already, but Cy is SO SO SO cute. Love him.

Amy Andersen said...

Thanks for the shout out...I am okay of being the shortest as long as I am the favorite as well.