I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cyrus meets Santa

Okay-so when it's your baby's first Christmas you have to have a picture with Santa. However, on the other hand, when your baby is only a month old when December rolls around-you don't want to take him to the mall and flying to the North Pole is out of the question. Luckily for us, Santa made an appearance after Christmas when he wasn't so busy. Sorry to say but I think this Santa has an extra special thing for little Cyrus. Thanks Santa for giving us an extra special treat and stopping by! The family with Santa!

Santa, Me, Cy, Amy, Emma


Santa giving Cy kisses one of his favorite things to do especially during his off season. :)



Santa and Santa's Little Helper (Thanks Marcy for the cute Christmas outfit!)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa really does feel something quite special for little Cy. Give him a big kiss for me.