I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cousins

Cyrus has 7 first cousins on my side and too many to count on Ezra's side. All the little cousins are so cute with him. Even my 16 year old nephew said, "I have to admit he's pretty darn cute for a baby." Emma probably loves Cyrus the most out of all the cousins. She told me, "I wish Cyrus could be my brother because Baby Cyrus is just sooo cute." My other nephew, Tanner 9, said, "I just can't stand how cute he is." Cyrus also got to meet a few of his cousins on Ezra's side when we were in Utah over Christmas/New Years-although we didn't get pictures of them all.

Cyrus and Rhett Feb 19, 2010

Cyrus and Tanner Februart 19, 2010


She loves her Baby Cyrus! January 17, 2010



Some of the Timoteo cousins there are a few missing January 17, 2010

Aunt Kim and Cousin Hunter- January 3, 2010
Emma and Cy
Kesia and Cyrus
Lia and Cy (he was really hungry but she really wanted to hold him first)

Emma and Cyrus like to talk to each other
I love this one- Emma and Cyrus

5 comments:

Diana said...

Cousins are the BEST!! Love the pictures. Did you way darken your hair? Love it.

Nicole said...

I love ALL of the pictures! Especially the one of Cyrus and Grandma talking...too cute! She is so cute with babies-but probably because she had 10 for heavens sake!

segura2salazar said...

I am so in love with your little Cy! I want to kiss and love on him. I was so sad that we couldn't get over to see you guys when you were here! Give him lots of love! Love - A

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Lynsie, he's such a DOLL! I can't wait to meet the real him! I love his beautiful eyes...

Marisa Jean said...

Being that my husband is an only child, my poor little gal will never have any cousins on that side. :(

By the way, I'm not used to seeing you with dark hair, but I'm diggin' it! :)