Meeting Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Blaser. Every year after Christmas we try to go up to Idaho to visit our grandparents. We like to visit both grandparents but we don't always get to Rupert to see Grandma and Grandpa A. This year I was especially excited because Cyrus would get to meet his Great Grandpa and Grandma. My Grandma is a wonderful woman. She raised ten children and has many grandchildren and an ever growing great-grandchildren crew. She has quite the posterity! I also have wonderful aunts, uncles, and cousins-pretty much I think my family is the most amazing family in the world. Don't get me wrong-we have our share of family drama, but the friendships run so deep. I could stay up for hours visiting with my aunts and cousins.
Cyrus was for the most part an excellent travel companion. He slept the majority of the way and was in a great mood when we got to Grandma's house. Grandma could carry on quite the conversation with him too. He loved her and you could tell. She got emotional a couple of times just talking and playing and saying how beautiful babies are and what miracles they are. Which I have to agree I've been emotional about since he was born-even a little before. It is truly a miracle to think our bodies can accomplish such remarkable feats. Some pictures of our visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Cyrus was for the most part an excellent travel companion. He slept the majority of the way and was in a great mood when we got to Grandma's house. Grandma could carry on quite the conversation with him too. He loved her and you could tell. She got emotional a couple of times just talking and playing and saying how beautiful babies are and what miracles they are. Which I have to agree I've been emotional about since he was born-even a little before. It is truly a miracle to think our bodies can accomplish such remarkable feats. Some pictures of our visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house!
The annual picture in front of the fireplace with G-ma and G-pa! We love them so much!

1 comments:
I love the pictures and stories with your grandma. Those will definitley be treasured by Cyrus one day! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment