Well, I know most of you just think all I do is make up excuses for my lack of blogging. The other half of you probably think I should just take responsibility and stop justifying. Oh well, it's my blog so I can make excuses when I feel excuses are due. I was planning on blogging- I PROMISE I was. I had new pictures and everything....well then my computer stopped working and it is now in the hands of THE GEEK SQUAD...not a good idea but all we could do since at least we didn't have to pay. I am not a huge fan of Best Buy if anyone wants to know why feel free to ask, but it's not a company I am going to continue to spend money on.
So, very kindly, Emily's mom, let us borrow her laptop temporarily until ours is fixed-although I just barely got it yesterday and I have been without the access to my computer and files for 8 days now. So I'm terribly sorry to inform you all that my blogging will continue when I get my computer back with my pictures on it, etc. etc.
But a big Thank You to Emily for having such a kind and generous mother.
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago

2 comments:
My mom likes you so much, she would do it again in a hearbeat!! :) Hopefully you get your computer back soon, and the Geek Squad doesn't screw you over like they did us!!
Can I flick Best Buy in the forehead and tell them they suck? Cause I'd like to.
I like Emily's mom. She's the best.
Post a Comment