I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Sunday, September 20, 2009

For those who think I'm just lazy!

I have been so horrible in blogging about anything or everything. I feel kind of guilty because my pregnancy is almost over and I haven't kept a very good journal about it. Here is one reason why I don't really feel like blogging much anymore-which I have made mention before. I no longer have humanistic legs/feet but they more closely resemble an elephant! Warning: These pictures may be considered graphic! Well they are definitely not something most people would post, but just so those of you who think I'm being lazy- I am! I deserve to be- I can't sit at the computer after working all day because they just keep growing and growing!

Now don't get me wrong- I'm not complaining at all. I actually find it slightly amusing (since its not anything serious like preclampsia) but the amusement only lasts as long as they are not being pressured or pushed upon. Maybe I should take one of the Dr's thumb print in my leg next time. :) So don't read this as a complaint, but merely an excuse! I love being pregnant and I can't believe how fast its gone by, but I think I have the right to put my feet up instead of blogging after a long days' work. This is how they look on a daily basis within an hour or so of waking up.Trying to point what used to be beautiful dancer feet! I can't flex or point anymore and please don't comment on the polish-
I can't do that myself either anymore!

An aerial view!

17 comments:

Mikkel said...

Oh Lyns! Thank you for posting those. Hehe, what can one say, pregnancy sure can be fun! Love the positive attitude you are keeping. One day soon your beautiful dancer feet will be back! You totally deserve to put your feet up after a long day at work, so don't worry. Can't wait for your baby's arrival!!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness your poor feet! I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go ahead and complain! And don't feel bad for not blogging. Just do whatever you want, you deserve to!

Phil and Cami said...

Hehehe...you can borrow CJ's halloween costume next time you take a picture of your feet. The feet would go perfect inside the elephant legs!
Love you! Now go get those feet up!

Emily and James said...

I know you feel guilty for not blogging, but in all reality you have EVERY right to be lazy right now! You do so much already being a first grade teacher!! :) You know you are always welcome to the recliner downstairs whenever you need it!!

Leigh said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. Get those feet up and forget about blogging (though we all love to read what you post).

stampinjul said...

I do feel your pain! Those are some great photos though, I only have one good photo of my foot that was so swollen and that was in a stirrup after my son was born! Anyway, just know that after the baby is born, it will get better, it may take a few weeks, but it will get better! BE LAZY! You deserve it!

Kenzee Jo said...

I feel for ya!! Mine did the same thing!!

Sommer said...

YOU POOR GIRL! I sooo understand! Go down to that nail salon by Albertsons, pay $25 and pamper yourself to a pedicure. It will save your day!

Diana said...

I was just going to say how cute your pink toes are and then you told me not to!! Don't worry about blogging. You have other priorities, like getting all the rest you can before that baby is here and wailing his guts out all night long. :) Love you!

Nicole said...

Haha! You are so funny Lyns! Actually I was going to comment on the nail polish --I was going to say, "At least your nails are painted" :)
You poor girl! I hope Ezra is taking care of you!

Karissa said...

Oh Lyns! You're hilarious and your feet really are so swollen. I'm still super excited for you to have your baby though - and I know you are too! :-)

Lena Baron said...

WOW! The things we go through huh? Good Heavens! Do you wear support socks during the day? I know it feels like a granny thing, But it helped me... Good Luck!!

Lacey said...

Okay I had those exact feet when I was pregnant with Madison. I haven't seen any feet like them until now! I'm sure that living in Vegas doesn't help.

Marcy said...

oh sweetie-i am so feeling for you right now! keep your chin up hun! just a little longer!

Korey and Lindsey said...

LOL I love these pictures of your feet because I have been there before mine looked just as awsome everytime I'm pregnant and they hurt so bad too. I love it.

Liesel said...

It must be something to do with Las Vegas, because mine looked exactly the same (without the cute nail polish) last time, and by some miracle this time they are much better. Watch out for blood clots!

The Odd Couple said...

I want to thank each of you for leaving a comment and for your love and support to my wife all of you bring a smile to my face again thank you its good to have wonderful friends.