About a week and 1/2 ago we went and got a 3d ultrasound done. We got a good deal and figured it would be really neat especially for our first baby. I tried drinking a milkshake to make sure he was moving around. He was moving and we got a DVD of him, but I think he is getting limited on space. I just think he is so cute. He is chubby already-I think maybe we like ice cream a little too much. Oops...it's only vanilla for the extra calcium, right? Well, anyhow here are some of my favorites from the pictures we got. There were a lot to choose from. He definitely has his Daddy's nose and he has lots of hair too. I think he may have inherited his Daddy's sleepiness...he kept rubbing his eyes as if he were saying, "I wish they'd stop poking around up there-I really just want to sleep!" If you look closely there are a few where his eyes are actually open. Pretty amazing! I love him so much and I think he is absolutely perfect!
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago

9 comments:
Awesome! So excited for all 3 of you.
That is the coolest thing I've ever seen! He looks great. He's just going to get bigger and bigger and more and more squished. So neat to have the 3D for sure.
Oh Lynsie!! Congratulations! He's darling. I can't wait to see the real him.
That is so funny about the milkshake! I'll have to try that-mine is in 2 weeks! :)
He really is SOOO PRECIOUS and you got some great pictures! I love the ones with his tiny little hands in the shot. So sweet
He is so dang cute. It seems like he is just such a happy baby. Love that you got all those pictures!
wow, i can only imagine how beautiful he'll be when he's finally here. Looks like he's a happy boy, just like his daddy!!
He looks like such a cutie. I love the 3D. So fun.
I'm envious of the 3D, that is so amazing! He is so handsome!
Lynsie ,my dearest daughter,I still can't see the pictures on my computer, but I still thinks he is cute.
Post a Comment