I have been told by many that I need to post...if not, I am breaking some unwritten code of blogging friendship. So... I don't think I posted any pics from my birthday or any other fun stuff that happened in the last month. I hate to post without pics because it is so much more fun to look at pics!
On my birthday I went to dinner with my friend Mikkel and her cute little boy Trajen! We had a pretty good dinner, but it was more fun to just visit and talk about good ol' college days, Twilight, and kids.
My not-so-good dessert. It looks a lot better than it tasted!

2 comments:
Happy late birthday to you too! looks like you had a swell time!
HB Girl!!! sounds like you had a fun little dinner! hope the rest of the day was a great one as well!
Post a Comment