Our friend Emily and her husband James hosted a murder mystery party for Emily's birthday. It was a lot of fun. The setting was 1925 on a yacht called the Gilded Vessel and of course there was a murder! Well we all had our little books telling us all of our information and some not so good information too. The characters become more and more twisted with each other. It was a lot of fun.
I'm probably a little biased, but I think my character was pretty much the coolest. My name was Lucinde Gucie, but I went by Lucie, I was a young Parisienne very big into the nightlife and men.
Lucie Gucie dancing the Charleston!
I think I may start wearing lipstick everywhere...I've always wanted to try but been too scared. I think it looks pretty good though!
Ezra was Miles Latout, a race car driver, and myself as Lucie Gucie, heiress to Gucie Estate, I just have to wait one year! (We forgot the hat at the party, but we put it on for pictures sake).
Another shot of the dashing couple! Oooo la la, c'est magnifique! Too many sordid dirty facts known about one another sure can complicate a murder!
Erica was Desiree, a financially burdened woman who had a family vineyard that was taken out by a grape blight. Nathan was Jules (a jewelry dealer in Paris).
James was Wellington Waterloo, (the man in charge of the Gucie inheritance) and Emily was Bella, an up and coming opera star. Perhaps not so innocent...
This was Josh as Captain Mal, a decorated war hero, and Janine as Countess Nadya. Not as innocent as you may think either....
Who dunnit? Was it one of the men?
Or one of the stunning ladies...tres chic! You will never know unless you play "The Grapes of Frath"

14 comments:
I would kill to have a reason to dress up for a murder-mystery-dinner-party. You look SO HOT! Oh, and a very happy birthday to you!
I've always wanted to do one of those. I actually have one in my closet, but it hasn't been opened. Looks so fun!
I've never been apart of a murder-mystery game, either. They look like a lot of fun but I doubt seriously Jason would be inclined to participate. I love your "costume" and your gorgeous red lipstick. I'm always in the market for a good red.
It looks like you had so much fun. It would be a great party
Looks like lots of fun! How many days left of school?
Fun! Oh Lynsie you look soooo beautiful! I agree on the lipstick- it looks great!
That looks like a lot of fun! An excuse to dress up is always fun. You look fabulous. I'm glad things are going well. That cookie thing looks delicious!
hey girlie, I don't have your email. and for some reason I don't have that option on interact anymore. I can still get interact, so can you email me your email address? I'm not super keen on leaving in out in the open in cyberspace. thanks, and thanks for the sweet message. we miss you guys too.
i went to one of those parties once (it was a 50's theme) and it was too too fun! looks like you guys had a 'pretty' good time too huh?
I love those murder mysteries!!! They are such a blast!!!
You guys are so fun! You look so great in those outfits, looks like a good time! Love ya!
How fun! I attended one of those parties and it really was fun.... Then again, I think anything that involves a costume is fun! ;-)
You look so cute! Did you go to the one they did at snow in the ballroom? FUnny if we were both there. I am now committed to getting one to do for halloween (giving us a reason why we HAVE to dress up) cause you've reminded my how much fun it is. Your costume is perfect. Love ya!
Hey I'm waiting to hear about your trip. I'm sure you are busy, though. I hope things are good.
Post a Comment