This was Ezra's birthday dinner... the dessert was delicious! Pizzookies at B.J.'s. However, you'd think it was mine since I'm the one with the spoon.
I won't let go of the spoon, but sure I'll give my husband a Happy Birthday kiss! I am the luckiest girl alive to have a husband as handsome and wonderful as mine!
Darrell and Vanessa joined us for the happy occassion and then later we went to the San Genarro Fest!
Darrell said that in every picture he sees of me with food my mouth is open! So this is their Lynsie's food picture pose! I sure hope I don't look as goofy as Darrell!

Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago

4 comments:
Thanks for a new post! Love all the pictures. Happy Birthday to you and Ezra. You're always eating delicious meals! I need to go out more.
Girl, ya'll always look like you are having a good time! Thanks for all the comments. You know Ezra and you are always in my prayers. It must be disappointing to see Aunt Flo. I am usually disappointed too. This is the first time I was ready and looking forward to it. Miss ya like crazy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EZRA!!
Happy Birthday! Fun pictures and I love the one of you kissing him with the spoon in your hand. Funny! :) Miss you girly!
Post a Comment