I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Monday, March 8, 2010

Lakers Fans

So my husband- as many of you know- is a huge Lakers fan. He is from Los Angeles and has been a fan for I'm sure as long as he could bounce a ball! Well that pretty much means that Little Cy has to be a Lakers Fan too (according to Daddy). So last year before he was born I gave Daddy a present-a little Lakers jersey for Cyrus. Here is Daddy and Cy celebrating after the Lakers won one night in January. They have been on a losing streak for a few days but Daddy is still a fan. By the look on Cy's face I'm not sure if he wants to be a Lakers fan or not. I personally don't really care a lot about basketball or teams, but I will cheer with my husband. (Usually)


Why am I wearing this again?



OK I'll smile, but only because Daddy kissed me!


5 comments:

Emily and James said...

That last picture of Cyrus looks like he is growling! LOL! Hilarious!

Liesel said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm saying this but I really do think those pictures of Cyrus and Ezra are adorable. What a fun little thing to start already. Sigh. If only they were Jazz jerseys.

JesseTaeao Markovitz said...

I LLOOOVEE these pictures!!.. esp the one's after ezra kissed cy. He's sooo cute, lyns! I'm not a Lakers fan, but it's def cute to pass something on like that. Go Ezra!, for sticking with your team, even if they do suck this yr.. lol.. miss you guys!

Phil and Cami said...

I love it! So cute. I burst out laughing when I saw the last picture. He looks like he wants to jump out and bite your face off!

Mikkel said...

He is so so so so so SO cute.