I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Monday, March 8, 2010

Cyrus is 4 months old

Cyrus turned 4 months old today. We were lucky to have Auntie Amanda come meet him for his 4 month birthday- she came all the way from Texas. Cyrus' statistics at 4 months are 26 3/4 inches long in the 95th percentile and 15 lbs 3 oz. (75th percentile) Cyrus also started rolling over on March from his back to his tummy on March 1st-one week shy of his 4 month mark. He thinks it's pretty cool that he can move around without help.

At the doctors office for the well check! He is really healthy and doing great!


I know he is flashed out in this picture but I think it is still super cute!


To celebrate his 4 month birthday Daddy ate a 20 oz hamburger (well bigger with all the fixins)


Auntie Amanda and Cyrus- I think this picture is so cute

1 comments:

Liesel said...

So precious hugging his stuffed animal! What a sweet boy!