I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Friday, December 18, 2009

Did I bring home a baby or one of the seven dwarves?

Okay so I started this post on November 24th, however, the baby comes first which is why my blog is slacking. I will try to do better after the holidays. I changed the post date so everyone would still get the update that I posted recently. I think my little baby is so stinkin' cute and he has so many moods and faces. Here are some of them...you'd think he was one of the seven dwarves. I am missing Doc...I tried to get a picture of him in Dad's glasses but it didn't work. Also, I would like to add two dwarves: Hungry and Poopy (I'm sure most of you are glad I didn't include the Poopy picture!) Enjoy my little dwarf! By the way, for those of you who are curious- we are doing great. I love being a mom and being able to spend every minute with him-he truly is a miracle! Here he is as Happy!
These two are him as Sleepy!

Here he is as Bashful!


This one was caught in the middle of a sneeze-Sneezy! He sneezes all the time!
Here he is as Dopey (ok-its one of the silliest pictures I could find).

In these two he is posing as Grumpy!

10 comments:

Diana said...

Hooray!! He's beautiful, Lynsie. I love all his moods and baby-ness. Now let's see all the moods that you as a new mother swing back and forth between! Ha! Now there's a post. But I have no doubt that you're a wonderful mother. He is one lucky baby boy. Congrats again!

Russ said...

What a cute little baby! Congrats!

Liesel said...

That's crazy! I love that bashful picture. What a great moment to catch. I'm going to have to get a sneezing one...Alex sneezes all the time too and it's so freaking cute when they do that. I think the second happy picture is my favorite. And, it's crazy how much he looks like Ezra in the first grumpy one. Hmmmm, does that tell you something? JK. Ezra is Mr. Happy. So glad you are enjoying him!

Amanda said...

This was the cutest post. I loved all the pictures.

Leigh said...

I love it. What a cutie!

Bryce said...

Wow what fun pictures. I love the dwarf theme. Awesome.

Marisa Jean said...

My favorite is bashful. Such a funny pose!

Nicole said...

How funny are you! I love the bashful one- so cute!

JesseTaeao Markovitz said...

haha! so cute, loove his smiley pic on the top!

Dustin and Kristin said...

The pictures are so cute. I say cute all the time also. He looks so fun. I love the bashful pictures. Thanks for the pic.