I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Sunday, December 20, 2009

More pics

I'm a big help! Why does mommy dread the laundry?
I think it's FUN!


After a shower!

Don't mess with me!
Cyrus one day old
Cyrus one month old
Keep reading for more one month information!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

these are the cutest pictures. I love everyone of them. I just want to kiss his little cheecks.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh he's DARLING!! I love love love his big brown eyes! I hope I get to meet him before he's 12. Glad you're having a good time with him!!

Katie and Mark said...

Adorble! Love your baby post! He is too cute-

Emily and James said...

My goodness, he is just adorable! I love being next door to you guys and have a chance to see him often!!

Megann said...

He is so stinking CUTE!!!! You have the most beautiful little baby :)

Marisa Jean said...

I love that little hat he's got. It's adorable!

Macdonalds said...

Oh he is such a handsome little guy! Very cute Lyns!

MaKenna Hope said...

He is absolutely beautiful Lynsie and Ezra!

Anonymous said...

OK, so your baby is a doll face! I love all the pics. I still need to hold that little guy. How are you guys doing? I think you need to catch up again on your blog. (lol) Me too. Well we think of you guys often. Miss ya