I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Sunday, November 15, 2009

Introducing..........

Cyrus Iesilika Timoteo
Little Cy
born Sunday, November 8, 2009
10:50 a.m.
9 lbs 7 oz and 22 inches long

Here are the pictures from the hospital from when he was born until we got home a little over 24 hours later. We are so blessed to have this beautiful miracle, one of Heavenly Father's, blessed children in our home. He is a joy to have and so far we love being parents-even with the sleepless nights.

18 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

LYNSIE!!! YAY!! CONGRATS!! What a gorgeous boy...and big too :) Love it!! It is just the best thing in the world!! So glad to see pictures. Congrats again, hope all is well. Rest when you can :) Chase says "Hey, by the way, and CONGRATS" :)

Brandi said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie, I am so glad you are enjoying him!

Diana said...

Glad the labor/delivery went well and I hope you're recovering nicely. If I had a 9-pound baby, I would still be in the hospital, split in two. You are a true woman. I am so proud of you. He's absolutely adorable - so squishy and precious and perfect. I hope you're able to get some sleep and enjoy the new little one.

Amanda said...

my new nephew is so cute and I can not wait to meet him!!! Post all the pictures you can of him!! Congrats. You know I am so happy for ya'll

Nicole said...

I heard he was absolutely beautiful and he is! AWWW! Congrats!

Dustin and Kristin said...

Congrats! He is so cute. Wow such a healthy boy too. I hope all went well. Love ya.

Candice said...

So beautiful! Congrats :)

Emily and James said...

Your baby Cy is just so sweet and adorable! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

Lena Baron said...

YIIPPPEEE!! I was wondering if he was here yet. He is beautiful, as are you! What a precious gift. I am so happy for you!!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Congratulations again Lyns, hope you enjoy every second, it goes way too fast. Even the sleeples nights!! He's darling.

segura2salazar said...

He is so gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys! Just remember to take care of yourself even though your every thought is centered on little Cy. I love you guys so much and I can't wait to meet him. I could just eat up his chubby little cheeks!

The Hoopes Girls said...

He is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys! Isn't it the most amazing thing to be a mommy!

Marisa Jean said...

Holy crap...he's HUGE! You must be made of steel, missy! Congrats on your adorable bundle of joy.

The Martinez Family said...

How cute! I can't wait to see him in person.

Liesel said...

He is just precious. I was showing my mom the pictures and she said, "He's pretty enough to be a girl." He is a gorgeous guy. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! Hope you're feeling better and getting some sleep. How was the check up Monday?

JesseTaeao Markovitz said...

Congratulations!!!!.. sorry i didnt call, i'm going to try today. I ended up having the baby early so I've been a little busy.. miss and love you, he is a handsome baby boy!

Teresa and Jim said...

CONGRATS!!! Lindsie, I am so happy for you guys, he is so beautiful!!! The sleepless nights never go away now so get used to it. Mine are 23 and 26 and I still have sleepless nights...lol The joys of watching them grow up and all the happiness they bring sure is worth the sleep loss though. Many blessings and I wish you 3 nohing but the best!! Teresa

Jayson & Sara said...

Lynzie! I hope you find this comment amongst all the congrats ... He's just beautiful! and it's so fun to have found your blog! I found it through Marisa! I hope you don't mind if I stalk you every now and again. If you remember me from C&C ages ago!