I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I figured I better finish this blog post before it is too late. Not a whole lot to say except for that I think I pretty much had the coolest contest. Too bad I didn't have a costume contest to enter because I think I may have been a contender. Don't worry I will post about the little punkin soon.

Ward Trunk or Treat- Farmer Ezra

Scarecrow mama and little punkin!

At the school carnival Ezra got to wear his batman costume. He really wanted to wear it on Halloween, but we spent most the evening in the hospital being monitored. We were a little worried because the baby hadn't moved as much. Baby was fine, but my blood pressure was a little elevated. They took labs and said possible induction if labs came back abnormal. Luckily everything was okay so we got to go home.
Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Halloween!
Can't wait for next year with a real punkin to dress up!

0 comments: