I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weird

For some reason it won't space my paragraphs or even let me indent...it bugs me because it looks weird. Just know, that if I could fix it- I would.

4 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

Mine got weird on me too for a while. That's why I ALWAYS just do the text in the center between my pix now! LOL

How is baby? And you? I have missed you on Saturdays!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I totally understand, mine does the same thing, and it totally bugs me too. I try and try and try to fix it, but it never works out.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Long story to explain, but that last comment was from me.

The Martinez Family said...

Blogger does not know how to work when you have a long post. It has happened to me too. I am interested to find out how to fix it, so if you find out let me know. Thanks for sharing about your perfect day!