IT'S NO DOUBT! We are having a beautiful BOY! I think he did such a good job at his second photo shoot. He seems proud of his "stuff" too! Not shy about it at all, I think we may need to keep our eye on him. Ha. Enjoy the pictures....for those of you that can look at them and decide what body part is what. Although she did label some! Ezra asked me, "Are you really going to put the pictures up? That's our baby boy's privates." I said, "I don't think he'll mind!" But so cute still, getting all embarrassed for him already! Please understand that I had to scan these into the computer-hence the crooked and speckled images you can see.
I really like this one because you can see him with his legs curled up. It was really cool while she was doing the ultrasound he kicked his legs as if to say, "Leave me alone, please."
Cute little baby feet!

Profile picture! I think he is just so beautiful! Look at his cute little nose.
Oh well would you look at that?! This was the first shot the technician got! She said, "Let's see if we can see between the legs." followed by, "Yep we definitely know what this one is." Meanwhile at the same exact moment I'm saying, "Oh yeah! It's a boy!" She said, "That is definitely a boy!"
This one is the hardest to see because of the shadows. She said he is kind of turned away from us and then his spine reflects and makes shadows in the picture. This is his face. You can see the eye spots and nose. He also has his hand right by his mouth and the other one above his head!
I really like this one because you can see him with his legs curled up. It was really cool while she was doing the ultrasound he kicked his legs as if to say, "Leave me alone, please."
Cute little baby feet!
Profile picture! I think he is just so beautiful! Look at his cute little nose.
Oh well would you look at that?! This was the first shot the technician got! She said, "Let's see if we can see between the legs." followed by, "Yep we definitely know what this one is." Meanwhile at the same exact moment I'm saying, "Oh yeah! It's a boy!" She said, "That is definitely a boy!"
This one is the hardest to see because of the shadows. She said he is kind of turned away from us and then his spine reflects and makes shadows in the picture. This is his face. You can see the eye spots and nose. He also has his hand right by his mouth and the other one above his head!We feel so blessed and grateful to be taking part of this amazing experience of pregnancy. We are excited about our many adventures waiting. We cannot wait to meet our beautiful baby boy...but I guess we will stay occupied until the time comes to welcome him into our family. We love our baby boy!

17 comments:
Congrats! How fun
Excellent news. Congratulations to you both. They have cute boy clothes now so shopping shouldn't be a problem. Do you have a name picked out yet? I'm always nosey about names.
CONGRATS!!! My son did the same thing... was not afraid to show what he was :] haha... this is my favorite part of the whole pregnancy "FINDING OUT!!" CONGRATS AGAIN!!! Boys are tons of fun... He'll be a handsome little one...
Cute! So.. any names in mind???
Yeah!!! Momma's Boys are the BEST! Congrats-
YAY!!!! Boys are excellent :)
YEAH!!!!!!!!! Another generation of best friends in the making!!! I am so excited for you! I agree that there are cute boy clothes now, but I don't think shopping has EVER been a problem for you. :)
He does have a cute little nose!!!! Congratulations! :)
"Miss" Lynsie!! Congrats! That is so awesome!!
Hey, you didn't show me that last picture! So cute! I love it! (I also love that I can see it all, no guessing body parts for me!) Congratulations!
So happy for you both! He looks like...hummm, can't decide!
Lynsie,
I justed wanted to apolygize for not calling you back. When you called I was out at girls camp in the middle of no where. Then I have been busy and now I am at work. I just want to say Congrats. He looks so adorable. I am so excited for ya'll
A BOY!!!! YAY!!! I think it's incredible they can decipher body parts because I see a thing--well, maybe the head and the feet, but nothing else. Love it!
I want you to know that I am so very happy for you and your family. I cried the minute I found out you were pregnant. It has touched me more than you know. Little boys are so much fun and after reading about your mother, I know you will do a fabulous job! I wish I was the perfect mother but I wasnt and you know, even though I fell short here and there, my kids tured out beautiful and I know in my heart we did alot of right things. It is never a competition and there will be days where you feel overwhelmed and that you are not doing a good job, but you are. Its the toughest job in the world but I must say, its the best job in the world and I wouldnt have traded anything for motherhood. Good Luck and Lots of Love and Joy to you both and to your entire family. Let me know when you pick his name!! That part is so much fun, it all really is. What a true miracle from God.
Love ya, Teresa (Brandies Mom)
I am so excited for my little grandson. He has such a cute little nose.He is going to be so beautiful,maybe blonde curly hair and georgous skin.You never know.Iam so grateful that he looks healthy.He will be kicking you like crazy before you know it.
Oh my gosh. Congrats. I am so very excited for you. I am looking forward to meeting your little guy. Any names yet?
Wow! I've seen a lot of ultrasound pics of friends, but never that good! Haha! How funny! Congrats! You are going to be such an amazing mother! Love you girlie!
Post a Comment