So this weekend we drove up to Utah to attend the temple with our sister, Amy. It was a very fun and filled weekend. When we arrived very late on Friday night my mom, dad, Ashley, and fiance J.B. were surprised. Then the next morning my mom was talking to my sister, Amy, on the phone; then she handed me the phone. So I asked, "What else are you doing this morning?" She exclaimed, "Lyyynnssieee! What are you doing here?" I told her I came to go to the temple with her. She got emotional and then I got emotional because all we do in our family is cry. The session was wonderful. Everything was great! I just love my family so much, I think I pretty much have the coolest family in the Universe. My little niece and nephew are growing so much! We went to dinner and even ran into a good old college friend and his wife. Probably one of the best neighbors Snow Village #1 girls could ask for. I could also put any one of a million embarrassing photos of him on here, but I will spare the ridicule. It was fun seeing you Joe Fail! The night continued with ice cream at home and visiting with family. Church on Sunday was good, I got to see my other good friend Megan and her husband and their baby whom I haven't seen for 6 1/2 months. He was super cute!
Not much else, oh except I actually got to read a book. It was very interesting and a great story, not a whole lot of action. It is titled, "The Book Thief" and takes place in Nazi Germany. I would recommend it if those kind of stories interest you. The best part about the weekend was about 3 hours away from home I realized I left my purse and camera behind the couch at Mom's! What an idiot! Oh well, life goes on! I will post a picture when I get it! Well that's all for my weekend- it went by way too fast, but it was wonderful to be with family! I love you everyone!
Emergency Placement Call
3 months ago

11 comments:
Wait, so your sister was going through the temple for the first time and you surprised her by being there for her first time going through? AAwww, I would have cried too!
I'm getting ready to go through myself, so me and my husband can eventually be sealed. I hope my family will follow your example and be able to be there for that special day.
How fun that you got to do that! I recieved Ashleys wedding invite, so cute! And I have read the Book Thief too and I LOVED that book. It was so well written and different, huh! I thought it was so cool to see things from Deaths perspective. I'm a big book reader....
That is so exciting! That must have been the neatest thing in the world! Did Ashley go too? Nothing in the world is better than sisters! I'm so excited to see you in a few weeks!
Sounds like a great weekend! You say that you have the coolest family on the universe, but I think that you are just the coolest sister in the universe. Tell Amy congratulations for me. What a special day to have you there with her!!!
Thanks for motivating me to blog! haha Sorry you left your purse! I do stuff like that all the time and I hate it! So what is this Lynsies life blog you have?
Oh, man, I miss Joe Fail. I miss his neighborliness. I miss his silliness. I miss his laugh. Oh, that laugh.
Isn't it nice to go home? There's nothing like being home, it's like you can breathe just a little bit easier. Anyway. Glad you had fun.
What a fun idea! I bet your family will remember that forever!
Next time you come up and have more time, I would love to see you. I live in Utah Valley which is quite close to your home:)
I'll also spend some time in St. George this summer. If you're ever up that direction, let me know!
That is so awesome that you were able to make it for your sister's big day. I just got an invite for Ashley's big day. Did you plan to see Joe? That's so crazy.
Your family is like my family. One us starts to cry and it's over we are all crying. What a great weekend.
You and your husband are a BEAUTIFUL couple! Aww, I love family temple sessions! I miss having family near by for that! Enjoy it!
So I'm waiting to hear about the wedding.
Post a Comment