For My Scentsy Customers,
February is almost over, but everything is 10% off for the rest of this month. The new catalog will be available to order from on March 1st. But if you've been wanting to get more scents or anything take advantage of the sale and order. Go to my website www.scentsy.com/lynsiet or call me personally and I'll put in your order. Oh and thanks to everyone who does support me I know I don't always get a chance to tell you. Bre, Carri, Diana, Aims, Ash, Cami, Nicole, Mom, Robin, and everyone else that reads my blog or orders from me! I really appreciate it! Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you. Love you all! Have a "scent"sational day!
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago

2 comments:
I have a gazillion scents! I must get through a few of them before ordering more. Jason rolls his eyes big time when I get more. Hee hee!
But I know something you can do for me: Visit soon so I can see you!!!!!!
I love Scentsy. I wish I needed some right now. You'll have to show me the new catalog when it comes out. I will for sure call you when I need some more.
When are you coming up here again?
Post a Comment