I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No More Excuses!

Ok...so I am out of excuses....that long list I wrote about a month ago....well, I've exhausted that list and more. Now it's pure laziness. I'm actually on track break right now so I don't really have as much to do (at least on the school side of it). So I decided I would at least update whats gone on over the last, long, little while (an oxymoron I know).

First, I would like to welcome the newest member of our family...my new nephew, born on November 24. He is super cute. I had the wonderful opportunity of going to visit my family for a week on my track break. Also, spending time with family...my 3 year old niece is pretty much the cutest thing alive. She is so funny, smart, and entertaining.


My cute little nephew only 1 week old.

Emma is so stinkin' cute and she knows it!
So I spent a week away with family and then came back into town and stayed a little busy. My best friend, Jessica, was here visiting for a few days. We managed to snap a few pics!

Now Jessica has gone and I will attempt to finish Christmas stuff, clean the house, bake some Christmas goodies, and more fun Christmas stuff! I can't believe Christmas is already so close...my how time flies by!

9 comments:

Leigh said...

I love you photo collages, how did you do that?

Liesel said...

I know. I was thinking I need to have you teach me as well. Sorry that I was such a terrible friend when we were in the same country. It seems like I talked to you more in Mexico. I'm glad you are back into the blogging world. You're neice and nephew are VERY CUTE!

Dustin and Kristin said...

I'm glad to get updated. Your posts were fun to read and see the pictures. It looks like you and Jess had fun. Well when do you get back in town, we definately need to make time to hang out. I almost came down there again, but there was no room. I also want to know how you did the collages. It is such a great idea

Brandi said...

Nice collages! Wow, it's good to know that Kim had a baby, so cute. Thank you for the update!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh, looks like fun. I miss that cute Jessica. And you too. Maybe if we someday get settled down and get a weekend off (that we don't have to go to Moab) we could come visit. Anyway, good to hear you're doing good.

Marcy said...

so, what is that sweet baby's name? i didn't see it anywhere?

Marisa Jean said...

Gotta love new babies and Christmas lights. Both will make a holiday season perfect!

Macdonalds said...

Your new nephew is precious! I'm glad you finally have a track break and some time to hang out with Jess. Are you going to be in Utah for Christmas? I want to see you. Enjoy your time off, and thanks for the update. Hope to see you soon!

Nicole said...

How did I miss this post?! Congrats Kim and he is adorable! Your family has a lot going on this year! :) Fun!