Overdue posts and pics for your viewing pleasure.
Decorating the tree! I just love Christmastime!
Ezra decorating the tree. It's so pretty already!
The beginning of the snow on Monday!
A little later! It snowed for over 5 hours on Monday! Crazy!
Santa: noun; jolly man who likes to eat cookies= Ezra
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Vixen: noun; one of Santa's reindeer; literal definition-female fox= Lynsie
I thought it was fun!
Just a cute picture in front of the tree!

12 comments:
Aww, you are a cute couple! Love the snow pics, so fun for a change I'm sure.
Oh, how fun! You two are so dang cute. You guys must have fun all the time! Miss you!
Very Fun. It must have been crazy to have snow there.
Pretty tree- is that real? I love your hair too, soooo cute! Hey I've been emailing you for your address! Cute pictures girly, and I still can't believe it snowed!
I LOVE the pictures! I also think it's so random that it snowed so much in Vegas. Weird. Oh, and thanks for the definitions. So insightful!
Oh, I was dreaming of a white Christmas!!! You lucky girl. I love the pictures and definitions of you and Ezra you Vixen! You are so cute! I miss you. How was your Christmas in Utah?
lYns! Thanks to you, I started a blog. I don't know what i'm doing, but hopefully we'll be able to k.i.t more often this way. I hope you had a good christmas!!! love ya!
as always you two are too cute! Sorry for the lack of phone calls, I have soooo busy!
OH My goodness!!! HOW are you?? I don't know if you even remember me. But it's me Kenzee Jo...I was always with Holly, Beezer, Linds...you guys every now and then :] my blogg is krisandkenzee.blogspot.com... I'm excited I found you :]
hey lyns. I'm not sure how or where I should respond to comments so i guess i'll just leave it on your page?.. I put some pics of her on there, I didn't have time to put all the pics on there at once so there you go.. love ya!
Lyns-
Just wanted you to know that I love the Scenty. Thanks!! I hope you had a great Christmas.
Hey guys, good to see you, your blog I mean. Love the pj's Ezra. Hope to see you guys soon. Ty
Post a Comment