
I have been slacking in the blogging world, and just wanted to update everyone that this slacking is most likely going to continue. I have too much on my plate right now to even worry about my blog-however, in my lazy moments I will still be checking all of yours. If I added trying to catch up on my blog I think I may have a nervous breakdown-so goodbye for now- I will return when I'm less stressed. Most likely around Thanksgiving-as I will be tracking out then. Just some things on my stressed out list in case you think I'm overreacting:
- Grade a lot of papers
- Finish report cards
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Teacher Workshop at Lakeshore
- Teach 14 girls how to sew and what to sew (after school program)
- Many Dr's appointments
- Maintain a home (husband too)
- Laundry
- Cook
- Clean
- Teach 16 1st graders how to add, subtract, read, write, etc.
- Scentsy Stuff
- Work my many jobs
The list could keep going but I'm going to get started on it right now. Thanks for understanding! Love you all!

14 comments:
I hope things calm down for you soon, I can't imagine being a teacher, I bet it's so fun for you and lots of work.
Lynsie, come up here and take a long nap on my couch!
Hang in there!! Life is definetly very crazy. Good luck getting things done...you can only do what you can do...do your best. Good luck!
Hang in there girl! You are so busy, I don't know how you keep up. Take care of yourself and good luck with the doctor stuff!
Lyns, I'm sorry that I was one of the people giving you a hard time about your blog. I just miss you!!! I think you are completely amazing with all that you can get done in one day. I miss being around your energy. Love you!
Thanks, that is a cute idea! I get it, I know the 3 blind mice :) It's encouraging to hear this kind of stuff from a teacher!
i totally understand! i am in the same boat right there with ya!
Hey girl! I can't believe it, I just found you, don't goooo! I will miss you and look forward to your return!
This too shall pass.
I think that laundry thing takes all my time too. I don't have a clue how we're going to keep up with washing clothes once we add kids to the mix. It makes me want to scream just thinking about it.
Darnit I was hoping for a Twilight post. Thanks for talkin to me the other night after you saw it (and not disclosing your feelings about it!). I have now seen it so you can call me when your driving somewhere and we can talk. Or I'll see you sunday after thanksgiving :)
I know just how busy you are. I was in Vegas for a whole we and only caught up with you once. So I'm wanting some Scentsy. Are you coming up for Thanksgiving??
Good Luck with everything!!! I miss talking to you! I hoep you are doing well and I can't wait for your return!
OH Lyns! I feel your pain just reading that list. Wow! Love you girl!
Hi Lynsie!!! You also blog! COOL! And you sell Scentsy? I need something from there! It's probably too late to text you, but I'm gonna anyway! :) oxoxoxo
Marina
Post a Comment