I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Friday, July 15, 2011

Lied Discovery Children's Museum

So the first Monday of summer vacation. You think that I would have liked to just hang out at home and be lazy. Well, instead some friends and I decided to go to the Children's Museum. So Cami, Emily, and I met at the museum and let the kids go crazy. Cyrus had a lot of fun and was pretty upset when it was time to go. Unfortunately my camera's batteries died and I didn't get a lot of pictures, but here are a few.


The boys in the grocery store. Caed needed some cleaning supplies.



Cyrus pretty much wants the food that looks like a ball...because it's easier for throwing!




On the pulley chair...although Mama had to do all the work!

This was probably the most fun part for Cyrus and Sydney as well. They sure loved putting the balls in the machine and watching them go around, down, and come back out.


4 comments:

Emily and James said...

I love it! Cyrus's Dancing is SOOOOO adorable! Sydney and I had a great time too!

Liesel said...

Looks like a blast. I swear I could visit you for a year and we'd never do the same thing twice. You are always on the go with so many fun things. Lucky little Cyrus! And, even thoug we already talked about this I love how excited he got watchign the balls in the video, but I had to put it in a comment so that it will encourage you to KEEP POSTING!!! LOL. Love ya!

Marisa Jean said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten! Wowza! I LOVED kids museums when I was a little gal--and they look like they're way cooler now. I might have to take my kiddo to the one here. Thanks for the suggestion! Hope you're having a great summer break!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie. I miss you! Thanks for the comment - It reminded me to get updated on your blog. Love the pics of Cyrus. He is getting big. And I love the Lied Museum. I went there all the time growing up. Send me an email and let me know how things are going for you. Hope to chat soon.