This post is dedicated to some of the weird and funny ways I find my boys sleeping when I get home. I am getting almost one good one a week and it cracks me up. Anyone who really knows us knows that my husband Ezra can fall asleep anywhere and sleep through anything. Apparently, my baby has inherited that trait.
Nov 15, 2010
December 24th, 2010
January 8th, 2011 14 months on this day

February 2nd, 2011
He moved (this one was actually first).
February 8th, 2011 exactly 15 months today. This is how I ended up!

This is how I started out!

I came home from the ballet and this is how I found them!
February 2nd, 2011
I came home from the ballet and this is how I found them!
March 4th, 2011

11 comments:
Those positions are HILARIOUS! Leave it to Ezra to SOOO not care how Cyrus ends up on him!!
I just about peed my pants on some of those. Ha ha!!! I love it! Babies are so weird. My kiddo ends up in weird positions, too--not quite straddling my husband's neck (that one was my favorite) but in some strange positions nonetheless.
Those are hillarious!!! I saw that last one in action when I was at your house when Cyrus just crawled up on Ezra on the bed and he was about to fall off. The neck stradling one definitley tops them all though. I guess it's a lesson to us mom's that if we just don't wake up with our kids, they'll learn how to go back to sleep themselves. Have to admit, I'm a little jealous that Ezra can sleep through that.
That is too funny!! I love them all! What funny funny boys you have.
So darling! I am always amazed at the way babies can sleep! I guess that statment goes for Ezra as well! Hahah!
Very funny!!!
OMG! Kevin and I are rolling right now! These pictures are soooo hilarious! Yes I think he's inherited it for sure! LOL Funniest post I've ever seen! :)
Linsey, I am cracking up. Those two are too funny together. Like father, like son. I am so glad you got pics of the many positions. They will be fun to laugh at and remember forever. Cyrus is getting so big, I can't believe it! Glad you're blogging again.
I AM CRACKING UP AT THIS POST!!! We need to get together soon. This is too funny and too cute, great memories for later.
I am still laughing! How funny! I envy their ability to sleep! What cute boys you have Lyns! Miss ya!
These are just timeless!!! I absolutely love them!! btw: we are going up to Newport on Friday and Saturday, so text me when you're in town and maybe we can meet up before you leave!
Post a Comment