I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time to Buckle Down & Blog!

Okay, so I know it's been a few weeks but I was out of town and my mom's computer is not as easy to work with for updating and loading pics. So I figured I would wait until I got back home, and then I couldn't find my camera. Alas, I have found it and have pictures and fun to share with everyone.

But then, I have just been unmotivated to blog-so since the hubby is playing ball at church still and my super cool sister is no longer visiting and taking up my time- I will blog. Don't expect anything fancy- I think a few slideshows, collages, or pictures with limited text will do.

Be patient with me because it was a long trip and a lot of things happened. I may only blog a little at a time!

2 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

I have not been good about blogging this Summer either, but I need to-we just moved into our new home!

Which church does your hubby play ball at? I bet Mark would love to go....Basketball, right? LOL

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Excuses, excuses! Man, you are full of them! Kidding, I love it when you blog!