Finally, I will blog just to probably go incognito again. Haha. I know it's been awhile. So, this post isn't going to be very exciting. It is entitled "Finally" because I can say "Finally" to the following things:
- Finally! I am finished with school. This school year was great and I will miss a lot of my students, but I was definitely ready for it to end. I am done with it for a few weeks. I checked out and am officially free! Wahoo!
- Finally! Summer is here! (Well its been Summer for awhile in Vegas) I mean Summer Vacation is here! Time to get everything done, visit friends and family, and more.
- Finally! My belly is growing. I know that a lot of people think it's crazy that I want my belly to grow. However, I've only got a few months left and would like to look pregnant!
- Finally! My baby is moving all over all the time. He loves to wiggle I decided. I think maybe he is doing some Polynesian dancing. I have been feeling him for about 5 weeks now, but now it is more often and getting more noticeable. I love it though! Every time he moves I smile and sometimes giggle. Ezra has been able to see him and feel him too. He loves his baby boy! It is so cute!
- I'm sure there are more "Finally"s but I can't think of anymore at this point in time. I will try to post more fun pics later perhaps some baby bump pictures and summer fun pictures.
Well, just thought I'd give you all an update on whats been going on. I know it's not that great of an update, but it's better than no update!

12 comments:
I am so excited for you! Feeling your baby move is the next best thing to holding and kissing them! Aren't we lucky to be women and be able to experience this great miracle?
Loved this post, even if it's short and there are no pictures! Post a picture of your growing belly. I'm glad you're done with school for a while. Enjoy your vacation.
I bet feeling a baby move is the most foreign, exciting thing ever.
I can't WAIT to see how cute you are with a cute pregnant belly!!
SOO HAppy For you! I'm baby hungry, so jelous! Love every minute of it all!!! Keep us posted!!
How funny that you aren't showing much! Yes, you are lucky. I bet I look more preg than you already! So are you gonna work after the babe is born?
Well how about you show us that you are showing! HAHAHA!!!
This is such a fun time for you! I am glad you are doing so well :)
Yeah! Thank you for the update! I am getting so excited to see that bely of yours. I felt the same way when I was pregnant. It seemed like FOREVER before I started showing but how fun it is when you do. I think feeling the baby move is one of the things I missed most when the pregnancy ended. Wait til he jabs you one! You're going to be a wonderful Mom. Can't wait to see you at the shower!
Hi its Teresa, Brandies mom. I am glad to hear you are doing well. I am so happy for you both!! Any names yet?? Cmon now, you are on summr vacation, you have lots of time to come up with a good name....lol Just kiddin, Make sure you send us pics of your belly...:) Take Care
Teresa
FINALLY!!! I saw pictures of you on David's facebook on your trip and you do look pregnant...yeah!!! So fun! Hope you are still doing well. Miss you tons. Can't wait til I FINALLY get to talk to you easier. Only a few more weeks.
Haha! THat is so funny about the cultural dancing! :) I hope your shower was fun too- sorry we were all in California!
Post a Comment