Here is a slide show of the wedding day and both wedding receptions.
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago
Who really isn't odd, when you think about it? odd: adjective- fantastic; bizarre peculiar in a strange or eccentric way; differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected. For those of you who know our family I would say we're definitely a little odd!
Here is a slide show of the wedding day and both wedding receptions.
Posted by The Odd Couple at 8:51 PM
7 comments:
You all look so good! And Ashley is a beautiful bride. I love the blue and green dresses. Looks like a great time!
They are very fun pictures. You look great!
Ashley is so beautiful and her and JB look great together. As usual you look great!!
You and your sisters are so beautiful. I am so glad you love your family. Life wouldn't seem right without that love. I hope you are having a happy spring and Good luck on your student testing!!! Keep on cramming... Actually when do you get out of school for summer?
What a fun day! I love your blue dress at the reception.
wow, small world, huh?
Sama is one of my best friends, she was a doula/helper at my baby #4's birth. She is amazing and I feel blessed to be one of her friends.
Glad you found my blog...come & back for chocolate chip waffles any time! ;)
PS: what ward are you in? We're in the Silverado ward, Warm Springs stake.
Ashley is gorgeous! Those are some great pictures. You have one awesome family!
Post a Comment