I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Thursday, September 25, 2008

Slacker Blogger!

My new name is slacker blogger. I can give excuses but nobody really wants to hear them. Sometimes I just think..I want to post but then I I have to find the camera and upload the pictures and then pick the good ones. By then, I've moved on to something else to do-probably just checking your blogs! Well since I'm such a slacker I've given up the posting highlights from each place and am resorting to a slide show so that I can hopefully catch up as I am now 2 months behind in blogging! So enjoy the slide show! New York was so much fun I could write a ten page post about it, but lets be honest, we all know I wouldn't-even though I could.

Highlights of New York in words: Broadway, mastering the Subway, Lower East Village Apt, Canal Street, Purses, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Dylan's Candy Bar, spending time with sisters, and more!

0 comments: