Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago
Who really isn't odd, when you think about it? odd: adjective- fantastic; bizarre peculiar in a strange or eccentric way; differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected. For those of you who know our family I would say we're definitely a little odd!
11 comments:
Loved all the pictures, Lynsie. You guys had so much fun, minus the death humidity. Great pics. You girls are gorgeous.
I just LOVE all your pix! What an amazing vacation. I cannot wait until my kids are a little older, and we can take them to places like that! Adorable blog. I can't wait to keep in touch- Have a great weekend!
It was great to see how your trip went. Your pictures are very fun. I can't believe you are already back in school. Okay maybe I can. This Summer has just gone by so quickly. Good luck this year with your class.
I think a sister's vacation is such a great idea! I just might steal it and go on a vacation with my sister. I've always wanted to go to Washington DC. It looks like you guys had a TON of fun (minus the sticky sweat you had to endure).
Those are fun pictures. I'm glad you had a great time with your sisters! Take care!
Wow, what a fun vacation! Love all of the pics! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a great time!
Hey lynsie it's Jenessa Jenkins Wright, I found your blog through Liz's, hope you don't mind! You look amazing and so happy! Keep in touch!
I love the DC update. Those are some very cool pics. I love that you went to the wrong name. Hey it makes a great story right? Can't wait to see Boston and New York...little slacker. JK.
Oh, I am so excited you have a blog! Sorry if I wrote mine down wrong on facebook. You should be able to connect to mine now. I am going to go back through and read all your posts so I can catch up. Looks awesome so far!
Your trips look like so much fun!!! I'm totally jealous!
Lynsie, your letter can be "T"!!
Post a Comment