I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Monday, February 25, 2008

I have fallen into the blogging abyss!

Well, after much deliberation, I have succumbed to the life of a blogger. I really enjoy checking all my friends blogs and have decided that although I do not have children yet-I will attempt to start a charming blog. Not that you have to have kids to blog about but it seems to make it much more interesting! Although, I think Ezra and I have pretty interesting lives. So here I am-new to it all, so bear with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lynsie! I am excited to check your blog and see what you are up to! I started my blog so my family in Vegas could see lots of pics of me, adam, and Zack very easily. It is nice to keep in contact with friends you don't see that often! Welcome to the world of blogging!

The Odd Couple said...

Thanks! We are pretty excited too, it will be fun so that my family can see what is up with us also. I always have so many pictures to show my mom when I see her.