I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Friday, February 29, 2008

Extreme Pinewood Derby



Well, last night we had an adult Extreme Pinewood Derby! There was only one rule...no motors. So some of the cars weighed up to 15 pounds. Pretty crazy! I have to say our car was not very fast, but for putting it together in only a couple hours it was pretty cool. Alex & Christian made a car too, but Alex was sick so she couldn't come. Their car was about as fast as ours. Although, we did come in 1st in one of our runs. I also got called to the Pit because our tire fell off, but we fixed it. It was a lot of fun!

I have to say we should have won an award for "Most Family Spirit". Our car was our last name, Timoteo, (there is lead in the O's). Our car weighed 5.7 ounces. Not bad! We wore matching shirts and shorts too! Silly, I know!

1 comments:

Phil and Cami said...

Just So Cute!!!! I love the car!