I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Friday, September 10, 2010

Cyrus is 10 months and...

Cyrus turned ten months on Wednesday, September 8th. He is growing up way too fast. It's fun and exciting, but also sad. I wish I could freeze time for short chunks. This last weekend my sister got married and Cyrus decided this would be the perfect time to debut his first steps! Yep at 9 months and about 3 weeks Cyrus took his first (unforced, unaided) steps. This happened on Friday, Sept 3, 2010 in front of his Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Nate (all the way from Taiwan just to see it) and soon-to-be uncle Teddy. Of course, Nana and I were driving the wedding gown to my sisters to drop it off. That's okay he walked for me when we got home.

Then on Saturday at the temple while waiting for pictures he took 10 steps to his awesome cousin Braydon that had sat down and said, "He sure is a pretty cute kid." Braydon was trying to get him to walk when he was only 3 months old.

So, yesterday was his 10 month birthday and I finally got a decent video of him walking. How come whenever you get the camera out all the tricks stop? The first video is on his 10 month and it's a little bumpy because I was backing up as he was walking towards me. The next is from Sept 4 at the temple.
Add Video

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out when they start walking! Then they start running and jumping off things. But you gotta love it! Cyrus is just a happy little boy. It's so true that they get bashful when the camera gets out. Nice footage anyhow.

Diana said...

10 months old??!!?? It can't be true. What a sweetie! He's just as cute as ever.

Leigh said...

Fun! No nothing is safe ;)

Janine Scott said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is super steady too! The other day Rachel said, "Daddy, I have another baby too... his name is Cyrus" We miss you! I really loved the videos!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Way to go Cyrus!! What a stinkin cutie pie! He is adorable!

Macdonalds said...

Walking! It will turn into a run in no time, that's when the real adventure begins!. He is such a cute little guy!

mom said...

I think it is so fun to have it on video, he is so cute I can't wait to see him again.Cyrus your grandma loves you!!!! You know he is going to be running soon,but he is to little.I guess I need to change my facebook picture.he is not the infant baby anymore.

Marisa Jean said...

Man time flies. I seriously am in love with his hair. Ha! It makes me smile.

JesseTaeao Markovitz said...

Lyns!!! look at him!!!! He's adorable!! I love it, he needs to come over to Florida and teach Sesi how to walk! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds-Merry Christmas! My mom told me she got your Christmas card and Cyrus is getting so big. You need to put more pics on your blog girl. What's new anyway?

Bre said...

I think you need some new pictures cousin!!! xoxo