Summer here is ridiculously HOT! Which I'm sure most of you know. However, it sure makes it nice to be able to jump in a refreshing swimming pool on these long summer days. Our community has a pool, the water is not heated so it is generally pretty cold. Cyrus doesn't mind as long as mommy or daddy is in the pool with him. Here are some pictures from swimming with Aunties on Memorial Weekend and Mommy and Daddy at other times. Cy loves the water. He puts his little arm out and hits the top of the water to splash. My favorite is when he does a big splash and it gets him and he gets this look that seems to say, "Why did you do that?" or "Hey, who did that?". I love love love being the mother of this beautiful boy. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago

4 comments:
Lynsie, That is so nice to have a pool so close. We just did a slip and slide for our boys today. But it doesn't get as hot here as it does where you are at. I went out and watched them, and it just drained me. It made me feel like lump of dirt just sitting here typing. I used to have a lot of energy. Cy is very lucky to have all those aunts that will come and visit. Have a good summer lynsie.
Man, I wish we had a pool where we lived. We have snuck into a couple but have gotten caught every single time. I guess I'll just have to teach my kids to like the ocean. Those are adorable pics of Cyrus in the water. Alex loves water too. I let him play in the bath forever, usually until he poops, which happens usually every single day, and then we scramble to get both kids out before it gets all over. LOL!
Cy is too adorable! You are such a cute mommy, I always knew you would be!
hey girl. Cyrus sure is getting big. I am glad you decided to post some recent pics. It sure is fun seeing you as a mom. Wish we could be there to hug that sweet little guy. Miss you lots. Keep me posted.
Post a Comment