I'm Working on It!

So we all have something to work on and I admit that I am an official blog slacker! I don't really care to find the time because I'm trying to eat up every minute with my baby before I have to go back to work. However, I am trying to turn a new leaf and am slowly going to play catch up. Be patient as I do because I know that all this is old news. However, I want to record it on here because this is my family history. Plus, hopefully if I can work really hard and catch up then we will get up to date posts!



More More New Posts 07/15/2011

I am trying to catch up this summer be patient.



Sunday, October 5, 2008

Late Tag!

I still have to post my pics of Boston and all other happenings since then, but my Aunt did this letter tag. It was cute and so I decided I'd do it-that was about 2 weeks ago. But better late than never right?

Rules: Leave a message and I will give you a letter, then you have to come up with ten things you like with that letter. My Aunt gave me the letter



Ten Things I Like Which Begin With the Letter T- (in no particular order):



  1. Time: although I always wish there was more of it

  2. Timoteos- Especially one, Ezra, my wonderful husband. My husband is always happy and it keeps me happy. There is never a dull moment with him! I love the rest of the Timoteos, too.

  3. Teaching- I love my job teaching is so exhausting, but rewarding

  4. Talking-those of who know me know this is way tooooo true

  5. Thayne (he's my Dad) and he's the most amazing Dad in the world! He has taught me many things including but not limited to: hard work, kindness, love, and much more!

  6. Telephones: this aides me in #4 talking because most my friends and family don't live close.

  7. Thrift Store Shopping-I'm addicted to the Goodwill- I need a fix at least once a week! Sick, I know! If anyone knows how to help let me know!

  8. Tickling: not the laugh so hard it tickles, but the soft tickles on my back. Awww nice.

  9. Traveling: I haven't traveled to many places but I have loved the ones I have been to they include: Hawaii, California, Arizona, Idaho (Mexico-if you count Nogales), New York City, Washington D.C., Boston, Spain, and France (a few other states but nothing too spectacular)

  10. The Twilight Saga! Love it, love it, love it!


7 comments:

Diana said...

Love it!!! Good job. Very, very cute. Love you!

Megan said...

Ok give me a letter! This sounds fun!

Phil and Cami said...

Love it all! Good choices!

Dustin and Kristin said...

It was fun to read your answers. Hey, by the way, we just found out what we are having. Yipee!
How are you, anyway?

Mikkel said...

I want to say that your trip looked and sounded so fun. I love that it was a sister trip. I will so be talking my sistas into that tradition as soon as the younger is out of HS. You have great sisters though. I love it.

I love your T's too. It was a great letter for you. I'll take one as well!

Activities said...

WOWZERS!! You have been doing alot of traveling. I'm Jealous!!
Karen

Thomas Timoteo said...

cool....i hope you and ezra are doing good....i need to learn how to put pictures in between the writing...i need ask thoms...